[i will wear thirty two shades of eyeliner & gentrify your avant garde poetry]

Monday, October 09, 2006

after Wu-Tang

Take that motherfucker


good morning to all you notty-headed
Word to the camouflage large


Bring that meth in here


drink some good Nightrain




Verse One:

Champion gear that I rock
attack you like a pit
freaks the sound




Killer Bees attack murder one
kick it like a Night Flite!


Check the method
Twin glocks!


we going to war








Verse Two: Method Man


I be from the psycho ward






save the beef on the cow




I'm like a sniper, hyper off the ginseng root
PLO style, buddha monks with owls


On the chessbox


Verse Three: Inspector Deck




I leave in body bags


Murderous material, made by a madman
It's the Inspector
From the bad lands
Representing iller


strictly hardware
Armed and geared I just broke out the prison
Charged by the system
Now, another deadly episode




Verse Four: Ghostface Killer


hype-ass verse
I ramshack
Rap assassin quick to blast


Ghost thinks with logic
I attacked your whole project

No comments: