[i will wear thirty two shades of eyeliner & gentrify your avant garde poetry]

Monday, November 20, 2006

ants vs. Gene Hackman

I am surrounded by clones. When I close my eyes, they are giant ants. When I open my eyes, they are Gene Hackmans. There is a jetplane far away to the north. It is climbing high with bombs. I am in an elementary school library with the ant/Gene Hackmans. I am nervous because there are so many ant/Gene Hackmans. The library is on fire. I think, 'these Gene Hackmans are clones and are not the real Gene Hackman' and I write this down on my notepad and put it into my back jeans pocket. I wade into the crowd of ant/Gene Hackmans swinging my axe. I butcher arms and legs and heads and throw them into the fire. The ant/Gene Hackmans all scream and yell and cry with Gene Hackman's voice and skitter left and right but the can't escape the library because of the fire and I am swift with my axe because these clones must all die. I am covered in blood and it is drying on me. The jetplane approaches. I throw my axe into the fire and jump out a window and land in the ocean. I swim away very fast. The jetplane is following me with bombs. I am nervous. I dive down under the water. I am surrounded by floating corpses.

2 comments:

amber said...

I can't explain why, but I pictured this as very Evil Dead-esque...and you were Bruce Campbell...

S. Burgess said...

Dude! Me too!