[i will wear thirty two shades of eyeliner & gentrify your avant garde poetry]

Sunday, November 05, 2006

my gulley brain is fed & right because of my new improved kitten disposal unit engineer-ed to frees prisoners & scour the body aluminum w/ un-bendable signs that assass-inate the omnipresent beds w/ sequences of tender stops. could no employees of the pentagon submit suitable rent samples before we accept the creepy weakness or fountain mice included w/ divers but uninformed despite personal nihilists & nixed panel snatch attic search. conceal bravado & unload the bomb for handy organs & self-cleaning sur-face toilets sized as walls to attract ass monkeys for risk reward cost benefit analysis or pickaxe the reticent to remind stainless codes & top donkeys of the matron curfew concept. protect yourself for bin failures from the com-forting machine from tabled eyeliner in the space apart our new medium of daily monitoring. this puncture ex-presses my unkind deliver-ance from ornithologists bent on minimalist eye sustenance. no such apparatus as my hero extension. mind only that out here we need to fight. think the possible air the creep-iness in hallways before she says "okay, vacuum" before she returns the craft supplies.

1 comment:

MadisonGlass said...

...I almost never know what your poems are about and then I see myself in them and I want to cry because what is this about and it sounds unhappy and if I ruin your life I will never forgive myself so please, let me know if you don't want me to move in [pops a xanax] mmmsdfmmamksd.....