[i will wear thirty two shades of eyeliner & gentrify your avant garde poetry]

Monday, November 13, 2006

circa Lex Luthor

There is a polar bear in the post office box. I must remove the polar bear. I argue w/ a man who doesn't look like Gene Hackman but nevertheless is Gene Hackman (circa Lex Luthor) about the most efficient polar bear-removal-method. The post office box is tired and I fashion a crude bomb from Gene Hackman's leather pants. Then I am in Bolivia preaching the word. I look carefully at the sun. The sun is a kitten w/ its fur on fire. Then it is night and I drive my car to the Safeway parking lot. I buy a bushel of bananas. I distribute the bananas to homeless teenagers. Then my car implodes and I take a Greyhound bus to Akron, OH. Everything is very flat and bright/dark. I steal a street sign and the police chase me in their cruisers. I walk so fast that the cruisers fade quickly into the distance. Then I am in Canada and I drink coffee alone.

No comments: