[i will wear thirty two shades of eyeliner & gentrify your avant garde poetry]

Friday, November 17, 2006

"carriage by thirty-two"

There is a copy-machine in the room and I am standing across from it with a rifle. I teleport to another room. Here, also, there is a copy-machine. I approach. Behind me, a girl says, "Don't lick paper it is poison I am toner cartridge carriage by thirty-two times can eat linoleum." The copy-machine is gray and plastic and I push 'start'. The machine hums and moves and copies pile in a tray. On each copy is a picture of a circuit board. There is no light. I jump atop the copy-machine but there is nothing and I fall a little. I am in a library. At a nearby table, my brother sits, reading, with half a head. He turns. He hands me a script. He says, "You should be reading from this one." I ask him where his head went. He is a polar bear. I run. I am in my car. I can't disable the emergency brake. It is foggy. I steal a candy.

No comments: