[i will wear thirty two shades of eyeliner & gentrify your avant garde poetry]

Monday, November 13, 2006

I took a nap

I have murdered a polar bear. I am stalked. At the zoo. The polar bear is revived by Gene Hackman. Gene Hackman makes us all wear basketball uniforms. He says we must pass the ball forever. "Don't shoot! Don't ever fucking shoot!" Gene Hackman says. I go to the department store and live in the elevator. I steal a wheelchair. I eat sunflower seeds. My sister tells me that Gene Hackman is our real father. He murders me. He decorates the walls with my guts. It is night. It is morning. I watch Gene Hackman decorate the walls with my guts. I put them back inside me. Gene Hackman pours a glass of wine. Gene Hackman kills a zombie. I am not a zombie but I am dead. I am my sister.

No comments: